Dragi študentje FUDŠ!
Ne zamudite priložnosti za udeležbo na CEEPUS Summer School z naslovom " European Challenges in the 21st Century - How to Move Forward", ki bo potekala v mestu Pecs na Madžarskem od 27. junija do 6. julija 2019.
Vse informacije so v nadaljevanju sporočila v angleškem jeziku ter na povezavama (call, program). Za dodatne informacije se lahko obrnete na Projektno pisarno FUDŠ – firstname.lastname@example.org , 059 07 34 59 oziroma na kontakte organizatorjev.
Ne zamudite priložnosti in preživite 10 dni v prelepem madžarskem mestu Pecs! Rok za prijavo 25. april 2019.
Na tej povezavi lahko preberete utrinke lanske poletne šole.
Are you interested in participating in a free summer course whilst having the time of your life in the beautiful Pécs in Hungary?
Come to the heart of Europe, to the gorgeous city of Pécs in Hungary and join our Summer School “European Challenges in the 21st Century - How to Move Forward?” from 27 June to 6 July, 2019.
Apply to our summer school now and obtain free acceptance! Students from the Czech Republic, Poland, Croatia, Slovenia, Austria, Romania, Bulgaria and Slovakia can apply for CEEPUS Scholarship and can receive participation fee waiver. Don’t hesitate! Apply now to this exceptional Summer School!
Our intensive and very enjoyable summer course examines the changing intercultural climate within the European Union in light of global challenges and pressures such as the ongoing refugee crisis, transnational terrorism and regional cooperation across Central and Eastern Europe, especially within the Visegrad Four. Globalization, or more precisely, ”Glocalization,” will be discussed from various identity-related angles, including the perspectives of university cities bearing the title “European Capital of Culture.”
Language of instruction: English.
Who can apply: The program is open to undergraduate, graduate and PhD students as well
Earned credits: 4 ECTS credits
Program fee: FREE of charge for CEEPUS Scholarship holders. The CEEPUS Scholarship covers your participation fee, meals and accommodation. You only have to pay for your travel expenses.
How to apply for the CEEPUS Scholarship?
Fill in the application form on the following site:
Deadline of application for the CEEPUS Scholarship: 25 April
Decision about the received applications will be made before 10 May.
5 reasons to join the “Changing European Union” Summer School:
- improve your speaking skills while learning about the current threats and opportunities of present-day European Union
- it is more than just study! – enjoy the great social programs including concerts, local trips, parties
- participate in the amazing Pécs Light Festival. Our summer school is scheduled right in time for the unique, annual Pécs Light Festival.
- have fun in an international environment, make new life-long friendships
- enjoy the gorgeous location - Pécs is one of the most beautiful central European cities with a rich culture dating back to the Roman Empire, the European Capital of Culture of 2010 – safe, Mediterranean UniverCity, full of pubs, cafés and restaurants
Please find more details about the “European Challenges in the 21st Century - How to Move Forward?" summer school in the attached Call and Preliminary program.
University of Pécs, Hungary
Centre for Internationalization and Connections
H- 7622 Pécs, Vasvári Pál u. 4.
Tel: +36 72 501-500 /12418